Thursday, February 28, 2008

Every Day is a Gift

This card is a CASE of one I saw on Laurie Schmidlin's blog, Just Give Me Stamps. I loved the layout and layering Laurie used, so I recreated it with Papertrey's, Out on a Limb set. I also tried the Faux Linen Technique she used on her main image, but I'm not sure mine came out as well as hers. It is very subtle in real life, but I'm not sure you can see it on the card.

I just finished preparing for Stamp Club on Monday, so I will share that project with you early next week.

Recipe:
Stamps: Out on a Limb (Papertrey), Rough Texture Jumbo Wheel
CS: Ruby Red, River Rock, Glossy White
DSP: Ginger Blossoms
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: River Rock Double-Stitched Ribbon, Gold Brads
Technique: Faux Linen

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a beautiful card, love your color combo and that beautiful stamp.

Corie said...

This is just so beautiful and elegant -- love it

Maren said...

Gorgeous! Love what you did with this set. Fabulous colors!!