Saturday, February 23, 2008

Curious Cat

I thought I'd share this picture with you today just for fun. My cat, Casey, like most I'm sure, loves to be right in the middle of whatever you're doing, and my craft area is no different. Most of the time she gets up on the craft table to either look out the window or more likely, play with whatever I happen to have out at the time - rubbing her cheek along the sides of the ink pads, batting around any stamps, markers, brads, etc. that may be loose on the table or chewing on sponges. On this day, I guess she was scolded enough to get off the table that she relegated herself to the top of the paper shelves.

As a side note, my hubby built these paper shelves for me last summer. I currently have all of my Stampin' Up! paper on one side, grouped by color, and everything else on the other side. Maybe I can convince him to build me another set this summer! He built me a ribbon holder a few months ago, so whenever my craft area is clean enough to get a picture of it, I'll share it with you too.

Thanks for bearing with me on the sidetrack today. I'll have more cards to share in the next few days. Have a great weekend!

No comments: