Sunday, February 10, 2008

Big Bold Pocket Card

I hadn’t made a pocket card in awhile, so I decided it would be fun to make one with the cupcake from Big Bold Birthday. And of course, I continued my trend with the Jersey Shore DSP.

The cupcake was stamped on a couple of Whisper White scraps and then cut out before adhering to the card with dimensionals. The top was created the same way as the one of my previous cards – inked in Versamark and then Pumpkin Pie Classic ink before embossing with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. (The only craft ink I own is White, so this is my solution when I want to emboss with a different color.) The candle is stamped directly on the insert, and the tab is one of the other patterns in Jersey Shore.

Recipe:
Stamps: Big Bold Birthday
CS: Bashful Blue, Whisper White
DSP: Jersey Shore
Ink: Versamark, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon, Bold Brights Brads
Tools: Round Tab Punch, Word Window Punch, Corner Rounder

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is adorable, love that cupcake and paper.

Nancy Riley said...

ANOTHER fabulous birthday card, Carol! I especially like how you stamped the candle on the insert ... clever!

austampers stampin room said...

OH wow! I love this with the striped ribbon! How precious!