Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Celebrate Today!

I saw a card similar to this on SCS, but I don't remember now who to give credit to. The layout is a pretty standard one, and one I like to come back to quite often. The flower and pot are from Papertrey's Green Thumb set, and the sentiment is from Mixed Messages. There are so many great sayings in that set! The background of the card is stamped with Linen.

Recipe:
Stamps: Green Thumb and Mixed Messages (Papertrey), Linen
CS: Ruby Red, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
DSP: Wild Asparagus (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Certainly Celery, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Bashful Blue Taffeta, Bold Brights Brads

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a pretty card, know what you mean, I see so many cards and the ideas stick in my head but can't remember where I saw them. Have a great day.