Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Simple Thank You

Another card for my basket... This one is pretty simple, but I wanted to have a good variety of cards and thought this would be a good addition since it is gender neutral. And I wanted to have a balance of some quick cards along with the ones that might take more time to create.

The card layout is CASED from one on Alli Miles blog, Card Metaphors. The bottom is stamped with Seeing Spots, a set I’ve had for quite awhile. I used it a lot when I first got it, but it hasn’t seen ink in awhile. I think it's a great set to make fun, but quick cards, and depending on the color combination you use, can be very versatile.

Recipe:
Stamps: Seeing Spots, Papertrey Mixed Messages
CS: Ruby Red, Basic Black, River Rock
Ink: Ruby Red, Basic Black, River Rock
Accessories: Vintage Brads
Tools: Round Tab Punch

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love the layout of this card is great, love the paper.

Charlene H. said...

I love this! I have the Seeing Spots set and never know what to do with it. I may just have to try this.