Monday, July 2, 2007

All About Gratitude

This card was made with the All About Gratitude Jumbo Wheel available in the level 3 All About Occasions Hostess bundle. (I received it free when I signed up as a demonstrator in May.) I don't have many ink cartridges for my wheels, so if I'm making a card I just ink the wheel on my ink pad. It's works great for the length needed for cards. This one was inked in Chocolate Chip, matted on the Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel strip and adhered to a Bashful Blue base. The top circle was punched with a 1 1/4 circle punch, and the other sentiment is from Much Appreciated. I started to make this card based on a sketch challenge I saw, but it ended up differently than I anticipated. Oh well - I think I still like it. I may have to try another one and play around with it a little bit.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: All About Occassions Hostess Bundle (All About Gratitude Jumbo Wheel and Flower stamp), Much Appreciated
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Brads, Chocolate Chip Marker

No comments: