Friday, July 20, 2007

Definition of Kindness

I just got my September Creating Keepsakes magazine today and saw a really cute card using the definition of kind and two other thank you stamps. Here is my version. Mine is a little simpler than theirs, but I wasn't getting it to work quite right so I went with this (and I had to pack all of my stuff for a crop tomorrow and needed to get moving on that instead of creating new things - I just couldn't help myself). Anyway, even though it's a very simple card, I like the way it turned out. I've always liked doing color blocks and Iove the Purely Pomegranate and Groovy Guava together.

I stamped the K from Headline Alphabet in Purely Pomegranate and then stamped the kindness definition from Define Your Life over it in Basic Black. The other two thank you stamps are from Much Appreciated. The card measures 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 square.

Recipe:
Stamps: Define Your Life, Headline Alphabet, Much Appreciated
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, River Rock, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black
Other: Black Brads

No comments: