Saturday, June 30, 2007

Baroque Baby


When I first saw the Baroque Motifs set, I didn't think I cared for it because it wasn't my usual style. I'm so glad I gave it a second chance though because I've really enjoyed playing with it. This is my latest card using the swirl stamp as my background. It is stamped in Whisper White craft ink on Pretty in Pink. (I've tried a few others, and I have to say Stampin' Up's white ink is the best that I've tried. I just hate waiting for craft ink to dry!) BABY was stamped with Headline Alphabet in Pretty in Pink, and the small sentiment is from Holidays & Wishes. It's a simple card, but I'm happy with the result.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Holidays & Wishes, Headline Alphabet
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Ink: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black

No comments: