Friday, June 15, 2007

Birthday Spotlight

I signed up to be a demonstrator with Stampin' Up in May, so I received the new In the Spotlight hostess set with my starter kit. (This level 2 set will be available to hostesses beginning July 1.)

I love to make my own stamped backgrounds, so I know this set will be fun to play with. It's too bad it will only be available to hostesses for 6 months, but I'm sure Stampin' Up will have some great hostess sets in January also.

This quick birthday card was created using the colors from the May Palette O' Prints promotion.

Here's the card recipe. (All supplies Stampin' Up)
Stamps: In the Spotlight (available beginning July 1), It's Your Birthday
Cardstock: Rose Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Rose Red Palette O' Prints
Ink: Rose Red, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Almost Amethyst
Accesories: Black Gingham Ribbon