Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Jumping on the Bandwagon!

I decided on a whim to try this blogging thing. I love to read them, so I thought why not. I'm not sure what all I'll include at this point, but I'd love to share my stamping and scrapbooking creations. We'll see where it goes from there.

First off, let me introduce myself and how I decided on my blog name. Hi - my name is Carol, and I love to stamp and scrap! My husband says I'm addicted, and I'd probably have to agree with him! As for my blog name, I guess you could say it has a double meaning. Because I like to stamp so much, I thought stamping like crazy was appropriate. Also, one of my husband's nicknames for me is Crazy, so again, appropriate. (If you're wondering about the nickname, he gave it to me early on in our dating relationship. I learned a good lesson that day - you should always watch what you say to someone who will take it literally. In the course of conversation that day, I said "Call me crazy, but....", and the rest is history.)

No comments: