Sunday, January 4, 2009

Nursery Necessities Baby Cards

I just got the Nursery Necessities set, and I've had a lot of fun playing with it so far - such a cute set and really easy to work with! I have a few friends who are also expecting, so I made a couple of cards to have ready. I don't know what any of them are having yet, so hopefully there will be at least one boy and one girl out of the 4!

I made the boy card first and then just changed the colors for the girl card. For each, I inked the smaller sail of the boat with a marker and stamped it directly onto the Whisper White CS and then stamped the boat again in Versamark on the colored CS. The colored CS was embossed with clear EP, cut out, and popped up on dimensionals. The moon and small star were embossed with Irridescent Ice EP and then cut out as well (I had the small star punch on my last order and took it off at the last minute - silly me!). Other than that, I think the rest is pretty self-explanatory.

I also have a potential baby announcement and a few thank you cards with this set that I'll post over the next few days.

Thanks for looking! I hope you're enjoying a Happy New Year so far!

Supplies (All Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Nursery Necessities, Nursery Letters Jumbo Wheel
CS: Whisper White & Kraft (both), Bashful Blue & Night of Navy (boy), Pretty in Pink & Rose Red (girl)
Ink: Whisper White & Versamark (both), Bashful Blue & Night of Navy (boy), Pretty in Pink & Rose Red (girl)
Accessories: Bashful Blue Taffeta (boy), Whisper White Taffeta (girl), Linen Thread
Tools: Scallop Edge Punch, Small Oval Punch
Other: Clear, Irridescent Ice & White EP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!