Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry & Bright

I was a little sad to see Merry & Bright on Stampin' Up!'s retiring list. It's such a cute stamp set, and I have to say, I didn't use it nearly enough. Anyway, here is a quick card using the snowman and the snowflake from Season of Friendship. We've had a lot of snow here in Nebraska lately, so this card is definitely appropriate right now!

The card is a CASE of this card by Kharmagirl. I kept mine a little simpler. I stamped the snowflake in Versamark and then in Whisper White on each panel. I think the rest of the card is pretty self-explanatory, so I won't go into a lot of other detail.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used (All Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Merry & Bright, Season of Friendship
CS: Kraft, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue
Ink: Versamark, Whisper White, Night of Navy; also Night of Navy & Bashful Blue Markers
Accessories: Whisper White Taffeta
Tools: 1 1/4, 1 3/8 & Scallop Circle Punches

No comments: