Friday, December 26, 2008

Monogram Gift Sets

For extended family this year, I decided to make gift sets of monogram cards. I shared just a few of these sets earlier in the year (see this post), but here is a grouping of the majority of the sets (I gave a few away at Thanksgiving before I had a chance to take a picture).

Each set is different, contains 4 cards and envelopes, and is contained in a clear acrylic box from clearbags.com. I used the 4 1/2 x 1/2 x 5 7/8" size for these sets and also ordered some 1" for larger sets in the future.

Once I decided on a design, the cards came together pretty quickly. I used a couple of different fonts from JustRite to create the monograms. Some are just initials and some use the small letters around the outside cirlce to personalize it even more.

I had a lot of fun making these and hope the recipients will put them to good use. Thanks for looking!

(I'm not listing a specific supply list for these since I used so many different products. If you'd like details on one of them just let me know and I'll try to get them for you.)

No comments: