Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Monogram Gift Sets

I'm working on some monogram sets for Christmas gifts, so I thought I'd share a few with you. I think I have 5 of 12 sets done so far. I won't bore you with all of them, but here are a just a couple. I'm trying to make them all different, but that may get challenging as I get more done. I'm also trying to keep them fairly flat, i.e. no brads, bows, dimensionals, etc. (another challenge for me), but I don't want the recipient to have to worry about extra postage. Each set will have 4 matching cards and will be enclosed in a clear box.

Both of the cards use the Stitched background. On the first, I stamped it with Chocolate Chip on Baja Breeze. The monogram was done with the JustRite wooden stamp kit.

The second card uses my favorite combo for the Stitched background, Whisper White on Basic Black. The monogram was also done with the JustRite stamp, and then I added one of the circles from Papertrey's Monogram set around it before punching it out. The green accent is Stampin' Up!'s new Kiwi Kiss. I really like how it looks with the black and white.

Thanks for looking!

Recipe:
Stamps: Stitched, JustRite Monogram Set, Papertrey Monogram Set
Cardstock: (1) Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze; (2) Whisper White, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: (1) Chocolate Chip; (2) Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Accessories: (1) Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon
Tools: (1) 1 1/4", 1 3/8" & Scallop Circle Punches, Corner Rounder; (2) 1 3/8", 1 1/2" & Scallop Circle Punches, Scallop Edge Punch

2 comments:

Ann said...

Love both of these color combos! Can't wait to get my hands on the new In Colors. :D

Anonymous said...

Really good sets!!