Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary CASE

This week's featured stamper on Splitcoast was Jessica Rone, aka knightrone. If you haven't seen her gallery, be sure to take a look when you get a chance, or check out her blog, Can You Say Addicted to Stamps?.

I chose to CASE this card of Jessica's. I changed the colors slightly, her black to Chocolate Chip, and Certainly Celery to Old Olive, and added a little bit of Pink Pirouette. I also changed the stamp set, sentiment and ribbon. I left off the paper piercing, mainly because I forgot until after I put everything together!

Thanks for looking!

Recipe:
Stamps: Hugs & Wishes, Out on a Limb (Papertrey)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Old Olive Poly-Twill Ribbon
Tools: Textile Embossing Folder, Scallop Edge Punch

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!! Thank you so much for CASEing me!!

dragonflydreamer said...

I love this card; it is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Your blog really got me interested in stamping and has inspired me to join a Stampin' Up club so I could slowly buy some supplies to get started.