I was tagged by Kirsten from Red Velvet Sneakers and Kim from Kim's Stampin Room. Thanks for the tags ladies! I am supposed to list 7 facts about myself and tag 7 other people, so - here we go!
1) I am originally from Missouri, but I now live in Northeast Nebraska - good ol' corn country!
2) My husband and I met online. Yep, we are one of the success stories from eHarmony.com! We've been married for a little over 3 years now, and I couldn't have asked for a better match.
3) I can only stamp standing up. I don't know why I even have a chair in the stamp area, except that my cat uses it occasionally.
4) I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for a little over a year now. I am mostly a hobby demonstrator, but I have one stamp club that I thoroughly enjoy. I'd love to have more!
5) I love to bake. My favorite is peanut butter cookies with mini-Hershey's kisses stirred into the batter like chocolate chips - the best cookies ever IMHO!
6) My favorite food is Mexican.
7) My nephew is currently serving in the Army in Iraq.
And, here are the blogs I'm tagging:
Nancy Morgan - Paper Smiles
Diane Gilbert - My Little Stampin' Spot
Jeni Allen - My Stampin' Spot
Melissa Rawlins - i ink, therefore i am
Sherri Barron - Fun to Stamp
(I know that's not 7, but a few of the others I was going to tag had already been tagged recently. I thought I'd give them a little break!)