Sunday, September 9, 2007

Snowflake Spot

I had the Snowflake Spot set out from working on my Christmas cards, so I played around a little bit and came up with these cards. Both use Blue Bayou and Basic Black for the snowflake background on Very Vanilla cardstock.

The card on the left has a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 mat of Basic Black for the back of the card. The Blue Bayou card opening is 3 3/4 x 10, scored at 5 and adhered to the Basic Black mat. The card on the right has a traditional fold.

The other details are pretty self-explanatory, so I won't bore you with a description of everything else.

Recipe:
Stamps: Snowflake Spot
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink: Blue Bayou, Basic Black
Other: Basic Black Grosgrain, Vintage Brads
Punches: Scallop, 1 1/4 in Circle, 1 1/2 in Circle (non-SU!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great cards! I like the snowflake in the scallop circle.

Anonymous said...

These are super card. Love the colors.