Thursday, August 2, 2007

Priceless Joy Fold



This is my first "Joy Fold" card. Well - I should say my first completed Joy Fold card. I've started several others, but I could never seem to get them to work out the way I envisioned - either color combination or placement of the stamped items. Anyway, I'm finally happy with this one.

I used Basic Black as my base and layered the Certainly Celery over it. The celery pieces were stamped with the swirl from Priceless. I had the coordinating wheel on my order but took it off at the last minute. Oh well - the swirl works fine for now.

The main panel has the flower from Priceless stamped in Purely Pomegranate and Pretty in Pink. I added the Because definition from Define Your Life and For You from Happy Everything. The flower in the lower left is on dimensionals on three sides so you can slip the front flap underneath to keep the card closed.

Recipe:
Stamps: Priceless, Define Your Life, Happy Everything
Cardstock: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black
Other: Black Brads

No comments: