Friday, June 13, 2008

Simple Joys

Just a quick card using the flowers from Papertrey's Green Thumb set. I love to look at everyone else's flowers this time of year, but I have to say I prefer this type of flower garden for myself - no weeding required!

Recipe:
Stamps: Papertrey Green Thumb
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate Double-Stitched Ribbon, Basic Grey Buttons
Tools: Nestabilities Rectangle and Scalloped Rectangle Dies

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

I love your flower garden card and those buttons in the center of some of your flowers is such a great idea.

Nancy Riley said...

Super cute card, Carol! Those colors are fantastic!

You have a card on Stamper's Showcase this morning !!!! woohoo! Congrats!