Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Big Bold Sketch Challenge


Wow – two posts in one day! Hopefully that makes up for not posting for over a week! Anyway – I was off work today, so I thought I would try the sketch challenge over at SCS. I haven’t done one for quite awhile, so it was fun to do one again.

This card uses some of my favorites – Jersey Shore DSP, Big Bold Birthday, Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon, and the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I was just thinking this morning that I need to add some cards to my stash so I’m not always making them at the last minute. Now I at least have a start on that!

Thanks for looking!

Recipe:
Stamps: Big Bold Birthday
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
DSP: Jersey Shore
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon, Black Brads, Irridescent Ice Embossing Powder
Tools: Nestabilities Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

1 comment:

Kim said...

WOW!! This is so great! Great job on the challenge, LOVE that ribbon!