Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Treat Bags

Since I'm sure most of you have seen one version or another of these bags, I won't go into a lot of detail on how I made them. If you haven't seen these yet or tried one yourself, I used Dianna Gibbs' tutorial. They are really easy to make.

For mine, the height of the bag is 4 1/2" and the bottom is 2 3/4" square. The bags are made from the Ghostly Greetings DSP, and I used Halloween Frights and Fancy Flexible Phrases to create the tags.

These are going to some friends and co-workers filled with some Halloween candy and a few small SU! embellishments for the stampers of the group.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used (All Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Halloween Frights, Fancy Flexible Phrases
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
DSP: Ghostly Greetings
Ink: Basic Grey, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Basic Grey Taffeta, Whisper White Taffeta, Whisper White Grosgrain, Old Olive Twill & Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon, Jumbo Pewter Eyelets, Silver Elastic Cord
Tools: Scallop Edge Punch, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" & Scallop Circle Punches

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

Carol, I swear you and I could have been twins or something in another life! I've had the same idea in my head for a week to make a small version of these bags in a box for Halloween. I was going to give them to co-workers. Yours turned out amazing! We'll SEE if I even get to mine!