Monday, April 14, 2008

Life is Good (with Chocolate)!

Life is always good with a little bit of chocolate don’t you think?

I created this pull treat for one of the door prizes for my Stamp Club challenge. Check out all of the details for that here. I used the tutorial on SCS to create it, and it couldn’t have been easier.

I used 3 of the small stamps from Enjoy Every Moment to create the background on the Very Vanilla Cardstock, stamped in Ruby Red, Groovy Guava and River Rock. I then added the belly band in Ruby Red. The edges were scalloped with the corner rounder and sponged in Ruby Red ink. In the middle of the band, I added a strip of River Rock that was stamped with the Life stamp from Make It Count, sponged with River Rock along the edges and paper pierced. The Groovy Guava flower is from Enjoy Every Moment and was stamped on a Very Vanilla scrap before being cut out and adhered. And finally, I added the “is good” stamp from Make it Count in the flower center.

Recipe:
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Make It Count
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, River Rock
Ink: Ruby Red, Groovy Guava, River Rock
Accessories: River Rock Double-Stitched Ribbon
Tools: Corner Rounder, 1/2" Circle Punch, Slot Punch

Life is also good because there is only one more day of tax season! I work for an investment firm, but we are also connected to an accounting firm, so it's been a little hectic lately. I'm definitely looking forward to a little more stamping time and having my Saturdays back!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: