Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Criss-Cross RAK Card

I was so excited to open my mail yesterday and find this wonderful card from Nancy Riley at iStamp! I love these criss-cross cards but have yet to make one for some reason. I know hers will inspire me to finally get one done.

I love the Fall Flowers DSP that she used. I think it will have to be on my next order (especially since I'll be taking advantage of the November SU! DSP special). And the wide grosgrain ribbon is wonderful! I've been slowly building up my SU! ribbon stash and haven't ordered any wide grosgrain yet. I guess that will be changing soon also.

Thanks so much Nancy for making it a happy mail day! I love the card and really appreciated the sweet note inside.

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

You are so very welcome, Carol! I am so grateful for stampin' and blogging friends like YOU!

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Wow... I so love Nancy's card! That is one of the most beautiful CrisCross cards that I've seen.. I hope she doesnt mind if I CASE it?