Thursday, June 11, 2009

4th Anniversary

Just a quick post with the anniversary card I made for DH. Today was our 4th anniversary. I didn’t have much time during one of my little one’s naps, so I’m glad my idea for the card came together as quickly as it did. I’ve had to buy some cards recently (I know – the horror of actually stopping in the card aisle at the store instead of just passing through), and I was glad to finally be able to make one.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Anniversary Birds (Verve Visual), Define Your Life, Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, River Rock
Ink: Riding Hood Red, River Rock
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta, Linen Thread, Basic Grey Button

Our little one turned two months old today, so I’ve included a picture of her from today also. I can't believe it's been 2 months already! She is growing so fast!

1 comment:

dragonflydreamer said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.